iMuscle HULKED | 90 Caps

232.00 155.99


iMuscle HULKED | 90 Caps

232.00 155.99




Σε απόθεμα

Προσθήκη στα Αγαπημένα
Προσθήκη στα Αγαπημένα


If you want to transform your body in a month and add monstrous muscle mass, iMuscle HULKED is the right choice!

The dose of each capsule contains…

  • Ibutamoren MK-677/10MG – One of the most widely used SARM supplements in high-intensity sports.
  • Ostarine МК-2866/15MG – The absolute favourite for raising stable levels of strength and lean muscles, as well as recovery and injury prevention.
  • Testolone RAD 140/10МG – Incredible improvement in protein synthesis strength and building new muscle fibers
  • Tadalafil Cialis/7.5MG – Amazing pumping, improved blood circulation and of course bulging veins. Increases blood flow to the penis, enabling an erection to occur when a man is sexually stimulated.

Positive qualities of iMuscle HULKED combo SARM UK

iMuscle HULKED is adapted to build massive amounts of muscle mass in a very short time. You will get rid of your inner beast, and you will not only feel but look like one!

The main positive effects are:

  • Fast action, after 2 to 3 days noticeable results in the mirror
  • Improving the body’s strength and protein synthesis
  • Improving the recovery process
  • Incomparable pumping of the muscles
  • 90 times more anabolic than testosterone
  • It does not convert to estrogen
  • Helps for more intense and strength training with weight

How to use iMuscle HULKED

What you can use the iMuscle HULKED SARM combo for, how long you can take it in what doses and what to expect you will find out in a moment…

iMuscle HULKED SARMS UK Cycle length

A shorter cycle followed by a break is more effective than taking too long. This is doubly true of iMuscle HULKED, as it contains two highly androgenic SARM supplements that will quickly transport receptors

The optimal cycle with iMuscle HULKED is no longer than 4 to 6 weeks (max).

You can register in our SARM forum, where you will quickly and easily get answers to your questions from real users who have tried iMuscle HULKED or individual SARMs in this combination.

iMuscle HULKED Dosage

The dose of iMuscle HULKED is 2 capsules for men (not recommended for women).

The presence of Ibutamoren makes iMuscle HULKED perfect for taking in the morning and evening (2 hours before bedtime). This will optimise the production of growth hormone.

В почивни дни, приемът продължава по същият начин.

What can you stack the iMuscle HULKED series with?

The individual SARM supplements that can be applied to the HULKED series are for individual purpose:

  • For more durability and fat burning.

You can combine it with 10 mg SR9009 Stenabolic, taken once a day.

And / or Cardarine GW501516, taken 45 minutes before training.

What results can you expect from iMuscle HULKED SARMS UK

Visually, you will be able to gain 4 to 6 kg of muscle mass for the full stack cycle of 6 weeks.

80% of the results will be preserved the remaining 20% ​​are due to the accumulated glycogen in the muscle fibers. This inflated type of muscle is expected to disappear as the levels of glycogen that can hold the muscle will decrease.

You will increase your strength by 40% to 50% and the recovery process after training will be 3 times shorter than usual.

Opinions and reviews in our “LIVE” SARM Forum

For real opinions and reviews related to the effects of SARMs and their combinations, you can read our article about our first SARM FORUM in United Kingdom or directly ENTER IT

Post-cycle therapy

iMuscle HULKED REQUIRES post-cycle therapy for 2-4 weeks after stopping the cycle. Examine the options and read about post-cycle therapy in detail.

Option №1

  • Vitamin D3 – 2500 to 5000 iu per day
  • Zinc 30mg per day
  • Magnesium
  • Vitamin C
  • Folic Acid

Option №2

  • Clomiphene – 20-40 mg
  • Tamoxifen – 10-20 mg

Learn more about post-cycle therapy with SARMs and see our offers.

SARM independent Purity and Quality test

We test every individual product batch in an independent European lab. Testing is mainly done for financial reasons and customer safety.





Τα προσωπικά σας δεδομένα θα χρησιμοποιηθούν για τη διαχείρηση του λογαριασμού σας, την άρτια εμπειρία σας στον ιστότοπο και για ό,τι ακόμα περιγράφεται στην πολιτική απορρήτου.